What’s the FAD-ins project about?
More than twenty-five small and medium enterprises have received funding (from 3.500 to 5.000 €) to undertake innovative projects related to the fashion, audiovisual, and design industries.
The FAD-INS project (Fashion, Audiovisual, Design Industries Schemes) is led by the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation. The objective here is the promotion of innovative procedures in small and medium enterprises through the implementation of innovation vouchers. The chosen companies will be able to exchange the innovation vouchers for a group of tailor-made services. The innovation voucher schemes intend to help enterprises define its concrete targets and identify its weaknesses. It is also among its objectives to learn from successful practices and to specify which the correct development of an innovation process is.
- Implement the innovation voucher scheme oriented to the fashion, industrial design
and audiovisual industries.
- Offer tailored services to boost innovation in small and medium enterprises.
- Speed up and simplify the applying process and concession of the innovation voucher.
- Facilitate networking and promote collaboration among small and medium enterprises.
- Guarantee the sustainability in long term of the innovation voucher scheme to prove its efficiency and viability as key aspect in innovation funding.
- Benchmarking analysis on innovation vouchers in Europe
- Innovation vouchers in Creative Industries
European Creative Industries Alliance (ECIA)
The FAD-INS project is part of the European Creative Industries Alliance platform supported by the European Commission. The ECIA is a political initiative that combines the learning of policy making within 8 specific actions that involve innovation vouchers, a better access to funding resources, and cluster excellence. It is an open platform gathering policymakers and professionals in supporting firms, joining 28 associated organizations and 12 countries. Its main objective is to create a community in Europe that helps the creative industries as driving force behind competitiveness, job creation and structural change through the development of best practices and tools. Read more about it in: www.howtogrow.eu/ecia/about-ecia