How does the innovation voucher scheme work?
Beneficiaries of the services
The FAD-INS project is aimed to SME’s involved in key sectors of the creative industries such as fashion, industrial design and audiovisual, that want to improve their competitiveness. At the same time, this initiative concerns those enterprises providing creative services to satisfy this demand.
The chosen companies, upon request, will receive an innovation voucher. This voucher can be echanged for a group of tailor made services delibered by standarized providers with the capacity to adapt its work to every particular need. The amount of money of the innovation voucher rises up to 70% of the total cost of the service. The rest (30%) is to be financed by the applicant enterprise.
The objective of this project is to provide the enterprises with suitable solutions in four key areas:
2. Design innovation.
3. Innovation in creative companies.
4. Creative methodologies for business development.